There are many companies out there that do credit repair. Credit Law Pro will provide responsive customer service, a 24/7 secure login in to view your credit repair process, educate you to maintain the credit we have repaired and score we have raised, and get you back on the road to better credit and more opportunities for your financial future.
- We are supervised by lawyers and do not limit disputes.
- We analyze your credit after each round to take the best approach forward.
- We don’t use the same template letters over and over.
- We do not require that you enroll in a credit monitoring service.
- We give you 24/7 access to track your progress through our site.
- We are very aggressive and look forward to getting you results.
- We pre-qualify our clients to insure you benefit from our services. If we feel that your present report is not something we can fix in short order, we will tell you.
The only thing holding you back from living the life you dream of, is your credit score. While many credit repair companies limit their disputes by challenging just a handful of items at a time, we at CreditLawPro.com dispute all derogatory remarks with Experian, Equifax and TransUnion, each cycle. During our consultation with you, we will determine which ones to dispute, and which not to. Our method generally requires less time to improve your credit score. At CreditLawPro.com we advise 120-150 day.
You work hard for your money, and it’s important that you use it wisely. Be wary of companies that promise you the world and then ask for large amounts of money upfront. That promise, our guarantee, such as raising your score 100’s of points, or who take high fees up front for their services.
Credit repair can be a tedious process. That’s why we are here to help you. You did not ruin your credit overnight, just as we cannot repair it overnight. It will require a commitment of both of us to achieve your goals.
CreditLawPro.com will access your credit reports to determine if you will be a good candidate for credit repair. It is impossible to be able to help everyone. Be weary of companies that promise you otherwise.